Muhari Logistics is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and our aim is therefore to grow the South African Logistics, Maintenance and Spares divisions into large sustainable interconnected units and at the same time expanding to growing markets in Africa and South America.
Muhari Logistics is a black wholly owned and a level 1 BBBEE enterprise and was formed in 2012 by combining resources and expertise to provide solutions in the Logistics arena in Southern Africa.
Includes but not limited to the following:
- Facility Management
- Fleet and Trailer Maintenance
- Truck Rental
STRATEGY & VISION
To create a value adding, environmentally friendly, reliable and cost effective service to selected customers within our chosen market.
To increase the economic welfare & quality of life of the following stakeholders:
- Simplicity in combining experience.
- BBBEE and Core Values to make economic sense for all concerned.
Quality & Policies
- ISO 9001
- ISO 9001
Management & Ownership
- BBBEE and Affirmative action initiatives
- Committed to Social Spending in the upbringing of the communities we work in